East Coast Museum of Technology is feeling thankful.
2 weeks ago
5 months ago
Train lovers. This Easter you could:
1. Line up several packets of hot cross buns end to end... so they look like railway tracks... or...
2. Go for a ride on WA165.GISBORNE EASTER STEAM TRAIN EXCURSIONS!
Wa 165 is steaming to Muriwai twice this easter! Deparing at 1 pm Saturday 20th and an extra trip added Sunday the 21st April.
You will be pulled by a 121 year old steam engine that was one of the first built in New Zealand.
- Souvenirs and some refreshments are available for purchase aboard (cash only).
- Your train departs from Gisborne Railway Station @ 1 Pm
- Tickets are on sale now from the Gisborne I-site(cash, eftpos and CC accepted)
- Also tickets can be purchased over the phone with Credit Card on 06 8686139.
Child-$12 (Children under 15)
Family-$70 (two Adult and two children) ...
East Coast Museum of Technology is at Gisborne Airport.
7 months ago
It really was amazing. Great turnout great day and great people showing there prized possessions. And to conclude, I absolutely enjoyed it. Just enjoyed it. I will definitely go again if they have it again. A huge thank you to the museum of technology for bringing the military vehicles out and for making that day really enjoyable for everybody.
Awesome display guys, and a couple of big bangs to boot!!!!
Was lots of fun
8 months ago
Sounds like a great day out 🙂On January 19th at Gisborne Airport, it is all ON. A land and sky spectacular featuring the iconic Kittyhawk and other classic planes, cars, military vehicles and motor bikes. Like our page for updates...
The Gisborne Herald Tairawhiti Gisborne Activate Tairawhiti NZ Warbirds Association Inc Classic Flyers NZ New Zealand Aviation News Eagle Flight Training - The Aviation School of New Zealand Gisborne American Car Club Inc New Zealand Military Vehicle Club Inc City of Gisborne Highland Pipe Band Inc ...